Who we are and how to contact us:
We are Intelligent Learning Solutions Limited, a company registered in the United Kingdom under number SC-679044.
22 Urquhart Road
“We” means Intelligent Learning Solutions Ltd, referred to as ILS, and“our” or “us” shall be construed accordingly.
“You” means the person using the website of ILS and “your” shall be construed accordingly.
What is in this User Agreement?
This User Agreement sets out the content standards that apply when you link to our site, make contact with other users on our site, or interact with our site in any other way.
BY USING THIS SITE YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS OF OUR USER AGREEMENT AND OUR SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site, whether by web browser and/or mobile device.
Changes to the User Agreement
This User Agreement may be changed by us at any time. You will be deemed to accept the amended User Agreement when you next use the website. We suggest you visit the User Agreement each time you wish to use our site.
You may only use our site for lawful purposes, when purchasing our courses.
You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable law or regulation
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- For the purpose of harming minors in any way
- To bully, intimidate, insult or humiliate any person
- To transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised materials
- To knowingly transmit any data, material containing viruses,Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other program or similar computer code designed to affect the operation of any computer software or hardware
- To seek to overload the system via spamming or flooding.
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site Not to access, interfere with, damage or disrupt: any part of our site, any software used in our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, ours and any owned by any third party
- Not to attempt to decipher, disassemble or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the website
- You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to the website
- You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive
Breach of this User Agreement
If we consider a breach of this User Agreement has occurred, we may take such action (all or any of the following) as we deem appropriate:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site
- Issue of a warning to you
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach
- Further legal action against you
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this User Agreement. The actions we take are not limited to those described above and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Interruptions to service
The internet is not an inherently stable medium and error, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time.
We do not accept any liability arising from such interruptions to service, or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate the website or to provide the services offered on the site.
Links to other sites
Our website contains links to other websites.
This User Agreement only applies to this Website, so when you link to other websites, third parties may collect or share data about you. We do not control these third party websites and consequently do not accept any liability arising from their use.
Information on this site
We make every effort to ensure that the information on our website is accurate and complete. We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information on our website, or any liability in respect of information on the website supplied by you.
Please read this section carefully.
The subscription agreement is a legal agreement between you and Intelligent Learning Solutions Ltd for eLearning computer software.
We do not sell the software to you.
We remain the owners of the software at all times.
The software is intended for domestic, private and personal use by you only.
You acknowledge that the software has not been developed to meet your individual requirements; it is your responsibility to ensure the facilities and functions of the software, as described on the website, meet your requirements.
You agree to abide by the User Agreement. We provide you with unlimited web-based access to the course(s) purchased under the subscription, to use the software for a period of one (1) year from acceptance of the Agreement.
You must not:
- Transfer ownership of the subscription access to the software
- Copy the software
- Rent, lease, sub-subscribe, loan, translate, merge, adapt, vary, alter or modify the whole or any part of the software
- Permit the software or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs
- Disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the software
- Create any software that is substantially similar in it's expression to the ILS software
- Provide or make available the software to any other person
- Use the software in any commercial or educational environment outside of personal use
- Use the software as your personal teaching resource.
Security and Passwords
In order to register with the website and sign in to your account when you visit the site, you will need a username and password.
You are responsible for the security and proper use of your password. You should keep your password confidential at all times and not disclosed to any other person.
You must notify us immediately if you believe that your password has been used in an unauthorized way.
We accept no liability for any unauthorized or improper use or disclosure of any passwords.
You may cancel your purchase of the course within the period of 14 calendar days from the date of purchase.
Once the course has been accessed/activated on our website, this is an indication of use of service and acceptance of our SubscriptionTerms. At this point, you lose the right to cancel, no refunds will be issued, even with the standard 14-day cooling-off period.
To cancel your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations will be subject to a 20% cancellation charge for administration, which will be deducted from any refund due to you.
We may terminate your registration and/or deny you access to the website at any time in our absolute discretion and without any explanation ornotification.
The terms of this agreement are governed by English law and have jurisdiction in the courts of England and Wales. If you are resident in Northern Ireland or inScotland, you may bring proceedings in Northern Ireland or Scotland respectively.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that:
- Globally, all intellectual property rights in the software belong to Intelligent Learning Solutions
- You have no intellectual property rights in the software you access via our website
- You have the right to use the software for domestic and private use
- You do not have the right to access the software in source code
Please read this section carefully
All copyright relating to the course materials and the website are owned by Intelligent Learning Solutions.
Copying, adapting or any other use of all or parts of the course material without our express permission is strictly prohibited.
You may not modify, copy, reproduce, re-publish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way the course materials.
The copyright in the content provided on this website includes all of the graphics, code, text products, animations, software, audio, music and design.
The “Intelligent Learning Solutions” marks, the domain name and the logo are the property of Intelligent Learning Solutions. You cannot copy, reproduce, upload, post, display or use in any way the ILS marks without the prior written permission ofIntelligent Learning Solutions.
You agree not to delete, change or modify in any way this Copyright Statement on this website.